Date(s) - 02/10/2022 - 08/10/2022
8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Phone No - 7845919775
Owner Name - Caregiver Saathi Foundation
Do you want to volunteer for a unique and rewarding experience?
Caregiver Saathi is looking for volunteers who are interested in providing on ground respite care to family caregivers.
Nearly 190 mn in India have various incurable conditions and are dependent on family members for their daily care at home. Caregiving for an elderly, someone suffering from chronic health conditions or any disability is a demanding job. It is sometimes overwhelming to do it all alone and taking a break becomes necessary to prevent burnout and compassion fatigue. Respite Care provides caregivers with that vital break to rejuvenate and focus on their well-being.
Why do you need to help a family caregiver?
– To provide alternate care to their loved ones
– To help them get a sense of purpose for their lives beyond caregiving
– To expand their social engagement for their well-being
– To enable them to access learning/upskilling opportunities
Who can be our respite care workers?
– College going students
– Retired professionals
– Individual and civic groups
– Any individual who has wishes to contribute positively to the society.
If you fall under the above category and can commit a minimum of 4-6 hours per month, you can apply. Attending the training course is mandatory.
Register on this link: https://tinyurl.com/RCP-Callfor-Volunteers
Join us for an opportunity to spread kindness, happiness and well-being for all. Experience the joy of giving.