Date(s) - 02/10/2018 - 08/10/2018
Phone No - email@example.com
Owner Name - Goonj
This year, as part of #DaanUtsav, India’s own giving festival (October 2nd to 8th) Goonj is asking everyone to give what they have for another in India. In your city, several schools, colleges, individuals will be raising resources of money and material during this week.
We urge you to take this opportunity to involve your company and employees in this unique festival and feel the joy of giving back to the country.
Join our Campaign – Dil Ki Suno, Kuch Karo.
The collected resources will go towards our ongoing work in parts of 22 states. The monetary contribution is critical for this huge logistical operation.
Participating as an Employer;
• Initiate a pan India Material Collection Drive in all your offices
• Create a Checkout Giving opportunity for your customers at your retail touch points- for Goonj
• Create a Matching Contribution opportunity for your employees in a Goonj donation drive.
• Gift Goonj ka Jholas to your employees to encourage reuse and sustainable living
• Provide your office buses with drivers for 2 days at the festival of Giving week (both public holidays) to collect material from within your city
• Extend the storage space for holding the collected material from your city (1-2 months)
• Encourage your employees for Payroll Giving in this festival of Giving – for Goonj
• Different teams start online/offline fun fundraisers and create their own festival of giving within the organisation and their own network
• Commit to monthly Giving to Goonj through Payroll
We look forward to celebrating this festival of Giving with your organization as a partner. To register or for any query please write to firstname.lastname@example.org