Date(s) - 08/10/2022
6:30 pm - 10:30 pm
Phone No - 9740083121
Owner Name - India Cares Foundation
Palace ground, Gate no 9, Opp Bimal Hero, Bellary road Mekhri circle Bengaluru Karnataka 560006 India
India Cares brings a musical show followed by a sumptuous dinner to help the Civil Society Organisations – CSOs/ NGOs who associate with India Cares for the event, to raise funds for their vital work, in any cause/ project they need to.
The musical troupe will be led by Srinivas Achar, playback singers and awardees Hemanth Kumar, Anuradha & Arun Kumar – Drummer, Percussionist and Programmer
The FundReSing show will follow the following structure to help CSOs/ NGOs raise funds from their networks, reach out to new donors, etc.
1. CSOs sends the filled in the CSO Participation Form
2. CSOs contribute Rs 3,000/- to India Cares towards support and organising of the event
3. Each CSO/ NGO will be allotted 25 donor passes* of the following denominations:
o Fiesta Gold Category
— 10 donor passes, each to the donor who donates a minimum** of Rs 2,500/-
o Fiesta Silver Category — 15 donor passes, each to the donor who donates a minimum** of Rs 1,500/-
4. Fiesta Table — There are 12 Corporate Tables available, to be blocked on a first confirmed basis.
Each table will have a seating of 6 individuals. The corporate must contribute, a minimum of Rs 75,000/- to their chosen CSO/ NGO, to block a table, the company can decide who will be the guests at the table – employees, management, clients, vendors, etc.
5. The CSO can request for more donor passes once these 25 donor passes have raised funds for them, provided the donor details are shared with India Cares/ ICFn